WELCOME TO THE PARENTS CLUB!
- To promote a greater interest in and support for the St. Mary parish school.
- To promote parental involvement in the education of their children.
- To coordinate fund raising for St. Mary School.
- To encourage and sponsor social events to enhance fellowship among its members.
- To encourage and sponsor educational events to enrich the lives of members as Christian parents and teachers.
WHO is in Parents Club?
All parents or guardians of presently enrolled children, and all faculty and staff members of St. Mary School are eligible for active membership in the Parents Club.
WHAT does Parents Club do?
We coordinate fundraisers, Teacher Appreciation Events, the Art Show, Book Fair and various other school functions. Our biggest fundraiser is the St. Mary Auction. We raise over $135,000 annually, which is an integral part of our school budget.
WHEN does Parents Club meet?
Meetings are held in the conference room adjacent to the gym on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 8:15 AM. We welcome any and all involvement in Parents Club, and look forward to seeing all of you at an upcoming meeting.
Andrea Queen - Co-President
Michelle Quiambao - Co-President